The courses in Masters of Education (Discipline Management) will train students in various aspects of discipline management to meet the education’s needs. The students will orientate students with the vast knowledge in education and exposed to current issues in discipline management.
The degree is an avenue designed for graduates to proceed to a higher qualification to fulfil their ambition as administrators, or managers in educational setting. Apart from obtaining vast knowledge in common areas, this programme provides graduate students in-depth knowledge in specific areas through quality courses, exposure to educational issues and intellectual discourses such as symposiums, seminars and conferences.
At the end of this programme, students should be able to:
- apply the knowledge and skills learned to various tasks and situations.
- demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the field of study and be informed of the latest development and trends.
- integrate core knowledge in the planning, preparation and implementation of presentations.
- plan effective strategies to increase potential for revenue, enhancement to build solid foundation for future growth.
- demonstrate innovative and productive management skills in handling responsibilities, problems and tasks.
- display capabilities as an educator with a ability in academic writing, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- performs tasks as an individual, a team member and a member of education institutions in the plural society effectively.
- practice life-long learning in order to face global challenges.
- apply professional and ethical values in daily undertaking of tasks and responsibilities.
Minimum Entry Requirement
A Bachelor Degree in Education from UNISEL / a recognized Degree from Public / Private Institution (MQA Accredited) with at least CGPA of 2.50. (5 years working experience in related field is required for those who obtain CGPA less than 2.50).
Master of Education (Discipline Management)
Local: RM15,200 (RM 380 x 40 credit hours)
International:RM28,000 (RM700 x 40 credit hours)
Total Credit Hours
Duration of Studies
Full Time: 2 – 4 years
Part Time : 3 – 6 years
Graduates with the degree Master of Education (Discipline Management) can find employment in government and private sectors. Many graduates work as administrators or executives or entrepreneurs in educational fields and also industries. Some candidates become consultants, researchers and planners in higher education. The candidates will be able to obtain employment in the following capacity:
• Research & Development
• Higher Educational Institutions
Name: Dr.Syaril Izwann bin Jabar
Contact No: (M) 012-3446935