The main objective of the Post Graduate programme is to provide the opportunity for practicing engineer in the industry to upgrade and expand their skills in solving problems and decision making especially in new situation and multi-disciplinary context. Graduates will be able to apply the knowledge that they have gained from their research works, to a variety of applications in the industry. Faculty of Engineering offers major fields of studies ; Mechanical, Civil, Electronic, Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering with the specialization in Structural Health Monitoring, Automotive, Design, Control Engineering, Computational Mechanics, Nano Materials Engineering, Power Electrical and Energy Generation & Management.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- produce graduates that able to extend the frontier of the knowledge and to combine existing knowledge for new application to produce engineering and technology artefact.
- produce competent graduate who can work in his/her own to plan and carry out research and development utilising analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate and make informed decisions critically and creatively based on evidence, experience and industry practice.
- produce graduate with excellent leadership and attitudes in knowledge generation and research and development
- produce graduates who are able to consolidate and diffuse knowledge and skill to promote lifelong learning for own benefit and society.
At the end of this programme students should be able to:
- extend the frontier of the knowledge in engineering and technology for the benefit of the mankind.
- able to synthesize existing knowledge for new application to produce engineering and technology artifact.
- diffuse new knowledge, research methodology and engineering and technology development skill.
- plan and carry out research and development independently utilising analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate and make informed decisions critically and creatively based on evidence, experience and industry practice.
- demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills to collaborate as a team to produce innovative products and services.
- consolidate and diffuse knowledge for the advancement of the society.
- promote lifelong learning for own benefit and society.
Minimum Entry Requirement
A Master Degree from UNISEL or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Local RM 19,800
International RM 28,800
Head of Engineering Postgraduate Programme
Name: TS. DR. HASLIZA ABU HASSAN
Contact No: 03-32805112